Cooling System Installation & Repair
Your entire cooling system is a complex and multifaceted entity. At cooling system installation & repair we know all the ins and outs. Call us at 720-276-1311 today.
Click here and you’ll see all our online specials and coupons too.
Summer months in and around Denver are getting warmer every year. A fully integrated and full functioning cooling system is critical. We live here too and we are feeling it! To keep you and your property comfortable at all times, it’s a “must do” to keep your cooling system up to date and running efficiently.
Click here for real people and their online reviews of our cooling system installation and repairs.
Why You Should Perform Regular Maintenance On Your Cooling System
Nobody wants to come home to a hot house during the summer months. Simply put, you can avoid this issue by getting regular maintenance from trained professionals from Denver Expres Pros. We’re local, so we can get to you fast and we know the issues you may be facing, because we face them too!
Other benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Extending the lifespan of all your cooling systems
- Improvement in energy efficiency and protection of our precious Denver environment
- Less large repairs means more dollars in your pocket
- Improvement in indoor air quality and airflow in your home
Installing A New Air Conditioner
Traditionally, air conditioners can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. If you are well below this range with your AC unit you needn’t worry too much. Keep an eye out for these common symptoms though, they could be a harbinger of a more serious problem coming down the line and might signal that it’s time to install a new unit.
- Fluctuating power
- Poor airflow across the coils resulting in ice build up
- High energy costs from one month to the next
- Foul smelling odors emanating from your AC
Should I Recharge My Air Conditioner Refrigerant?
Only after a thorough inspection by one of our licensed people. If your unit is blowing warm air, there is water on the floor nearby, or it’s taking too long to cool your home, you may need a recharge.
3 Easy Ways To Save On Cooling Costs
- Get maintenance from a professional
- Replace or clean all filters regularly
- Get ceiling fans. A ceiling fan can help save you up to 15% on your cooling bills
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning service
- Air conditioning installation
- Commercial HVAC
We are affiliated with:
- BBB Accredited business
- Service Magic Seal of Approval
- Home Advisor
- American Standard
Call 720-276-1311 today for an Express Pros cooling system, installation and repair technician. We are waiting for your call.